Alison Ashmore works with clients to resolve all manner of business issues. Her practice includes a broad range of business issues and business disputes including contractual disputes, protection of confidential information and intellectual property, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, unfair competition, and other business claims, as well as employment issues and bankruptcy claims. Ms. Ashmore’s practical approach to dispute resolution is tailored to the needs of her clients and covers a variety of industries including construction, real estate, insurance, aviation, health care, and technology. She has broad experience advising businesses and representing employers in both state and federal court and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and regularly appears in complex Chapter 11 cases. Ms. Ashmore also has experience representing clients pursuing appeals in both Texas appellate courts and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Alison is a member or is affiliated with the following:
- Dallas Bar Association, Business Litigation Council, WE LEAD class of 2018
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Leadership Class 2010-11, Co-Chair Lawyers Serving Children Committee 2012
- Dallas Association of Women Lawyers, Board Member since 2013
- Patrick E. Higginbotham Inn of Court, Associate Member 2008-09, Barrister 2016-18
- Court Appointed Special Advocate, Dallas CASA since 2014