Fears Nachawati Law firm is a fast-growing Dallas mass torts plaintiffs firm looking to add an Associate Attorney with 3-7 years of civil litigation experience to assist one of the firm’s Partners with managing large tort dockets and trial work. This position reports directly to the Partner and will sit second chair during trials. The job requires strong legal research and writing skills and a solid grasp of civil procedure. This is the perfect opportunity for attorneys looking to gain trial experience. We look forward to getting to know you better!
About Fears Nachawati Law Firm:
Fears Nachawati Law Firm delivers a range of legal services including representation of public entities, personal injury and auto accidents, bad drug and medical device cases, wrongful death, business, bankruptcy, and criminal defense. Our mission is to advocate for the rights of those who need our fearless representation.
Our Firm has a dedicated team of attorneys and staff that work hard to produce the best results possible for our clients. We strive to be professionals who are creative, empathetic, and reliable.
Why We Love Working at Fears Nachawati Law Firm:
1. Positive Culture
2. Friendly & highly skilled staff
3. A “Family First” firm
4. Achieving meaningful results for our clients
• Candidates must currently live in the DFW area
• J.D. degree from an accredited law school
• Admitted to practice law in Texas and in good standing
• 3-7 years of strong civil litigation experience
• Experience with plaintiffs and personal injury cases
• Superior legal research and writing abilities
• Outstanding organization and communication skills
• Professional, collegial, and friendly demeanor
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications and may include percent of proceeds obtained for clients.
• Medical, vision, dental
• Matching 401k
• Generous PTO
• Eligibility for yearly salary increases
For applications, please email Sarah Bailey with your resume: email@example.com