- This event has passed.
Moms in Law CLE – May 22
May 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
How Can We Make the Legal Profession More Mom-Friendly?
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Presented by DAYL, Moms in Law, Dallas Bar Association, & Dallas Women Lawyers Association
Moderator: Justice Elizabeth Lang-Miers, Fifth District Court of Appeals
Panelists: Aubrey Connatser, Managing Member of Connatser Family Law; Professor Joanna Grossman, Professor at SMU Dedman School of Law and inaugural Ellen K. Solender Endowed Chair in Women and the Law; Stephanie Zapata Moore, General Counsel at Vistra Energy; and Celeste Yeager, Shareholder at Littler Mendelson P.C.
Topics will include:
- How can legal places of employment become more mom-friendly?
- What innovations and changes have employers made?
- How are legal places of employment doing following existing law and policies affecting “moms in law”?
- How do we keep moms in the legal profession?
- How do we continue to maintain a high standard of professionalism in the legal field after having children?
CLE credit is pending approval.