Thanks to everyone who joined us for our panel discussion Life After Law School – Perspectives of Newly Practicing Women Lawyers, an in-depth panel discussion with four newly practicing women lawyers. The panel shared what you can expect for life shortly after law school as well as share their personal experiences as first or second year lawyers in the working world.
- Briana Blackman (2019 grad)
- Tasheena Byrd (2017 grad)
- Catherine Parsley (2018 grad)
- Alexis Swanzy (2018 grad)
- Claire Cook (moderator and DWLA Law School Liaison Board VP.)
Sponsored by DWLA and SMU Dedman School of Law