Member Benefits include
- Quarterly CLEs – Includes guest speakers and panel discussions that educate and inspire.
- Networking Opportunities
- Social Events – a variety of networking opportunities in a fun environment (Chocolate Tastings, Spa events, Zumba, etc).
- Special Events – Events sponsored by and with the DBA, sister bars, and women organizations. These events include speakers who present on current topics of interest, mentoring opportunities and more.
- Job Postings
- Member Directory
- Leadership Class – An initiative that benefits women law students by providing them with the tools to develop the professional skills necessary for success and leadership positions in law, business, government, the nonprofit sector, and the judiciary.
- Mentoring Circles – A program that seeks to facilitate a connection between established female members of the Dallas Bar and their younger colleagues through mentorship. The goal of this program is to integrate the women of the Dallas legal community through teaching and fellowship, centering on the retention, development, and advancement of female lawyers. This program is a joint initiative of DWLA and DAYL.
- Bar Study Scholarships
- Social Media campaigns featuring the voice of our membership speaking on relevant topics.
- The Promotion of Women Lawyers through our various programs/events
- Annual Reception
- Attorney Development
- Policy efforts papers
- Member spotlights
Dallas Women Lawyers has provided me with the opportunity to network with exceptional women with the common goal of elevating the standing of women in the legal profession.